Updated: Feb 27
Knowing that concrete is an engineering material that simulates the properties of rock being a combination of particles closely bound together. It naturally leads us to a question – is Concrete environmentally sustainable?
The answer is yes. A sustainable concrete structure is constructed to ensure that the total environmental impact during its life cycle, including its use, is minimal. It builds durable, long-lasting structures that will not rust, rot, or burn – which makes it ideal for home decor.
Not that long ago we couldn’t imagine concrete as a part of home decor. With its cold grey colour, it didn’t leave too much to our imagination.
Thanks to Architects and Designers this undercover beauty finally got to be used in so many creative ways, making our home feel urban, minimalist, industrial or modern, you name it. Before you know it, it became an Interior Design Trend.
Concrete/Cement Home Decor Pieces to Love:
Concrete Interiors for Your Inspiration:
1. Concrete Wall in the Bathroom - giving a signature to otherwise minimalist space.
2. Concrete Kitchen Counter - breathtaking farmhouse industrial design.
3. Concrete Walls & Flooring in Bathroom - smoothly connecting the space in one whole.
4. Modern Bedroom Concrete Wall - gives that minimalist modern chic feel.
6. Unique Concrete wall in Living Area - connecting indoor & outdoor with elegance. Designed by talented Architect Christopher Polly (P.S. check out his outstanding work).
7. Modern Concrete Bathroom with a beautiful skylight.
Other articles you might like:
Hope this inspired you to bring in this Beautiful Sustainable trend into your home as well.
Have a wonderful week lovelies!
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases).
Know someone that will love it?
SHARE IT! :)