Updated: Dec 22, 2020
Ciao Creatives! Let’s dive into it straight away. I decided to make this DIY project for a few reasons:
it takes almost no time to make it
it requires very little maintenance
you really can’t get it wrong 😊
and of course, I think it looks super cute in my home jungle.
This simple DIY project literally needs only five components to make it happen:
1. Natural Biodegradable Jute Twine
2. Small glass jars/bottles (4x or more if you prefer)
3. Coffee beans
4. Dried Baby’s Breath flower
5. Your creativity & good vibes only
Eco-Friendly Hanging Planter DIY Guide
1. Simply wrap the string around the top firmly enough you can hang it with confidence. Make sure you leave a good 30cm off the string at the top to be able to attach it to a bar.