Updated: Dec 5, 2020
If you would you like to minimise the spend and the environmental footprint, but still get a fantastic gift for your loved ones this Christmas, then you're in the right place.
Christmas is all about being kind to each other, but very often we fail to remember our mother earth. The environmental clock it's ticking, and it's about time to include the needs of Earth before hitting that "buy" button. Get your dear ones a gift that even if they don't end up using, can easily recycle it.
25 Best Eco-Friendly Christmas Gifts On a Budget
1. Zero-Waste Starter Kit by WAKEcup, Wearth London
2. Mama 'ME TIME' Self Care Kit by MOKSA, Wearth London
3. Organic Sleep Gift Set by La Aquarelle, Wearth London
4. VEGAN RECIPES GIFT BOX by The Tea Spoon Club, Wearth London
5. ZAYTOUN Olive Oil & Tree Donation Gift Set, Natural Collection
6. The Kew Gardener's Guide to Growing House Plants Book, Natural Collection
7. Kitchen Brush Washing Up Kit on Etsy
8. Niju Chopping Board, Nkuku
9. Ebu Decorative Globe, Nkuku
10. Rustic Leather Journal with Handmade Paper From Recycled Cotton Rug, Nkuku
11. Plant a Tree and Name It with Click a Tree
12. Stuffed Rhino, Parachute Home
13. Scented Candle, Parachute
14. Easy Vegan Recipe Book, Natural Collection
15. Vintage Moroccan Tea Light Candle Holder, Etsy
16. How To Live Plastic-Free Book, Natural Collection
17. Himalayan Salt Gift Box, Wearth London
18. Vegan Baked Dark & White Chocolate Doughnuts Gift Box, Wearth London
19. Naked Shave Razor Kit, Wearth London
20. 'BUILD YOUR OWN' Eco-Friendly Lip Care Gift Box, Wearth London
21. Handmade Linen Baby Bedding Set With Pom Poms by Magic Linen, Etsy
22. Linen kids apron by Magic Linen, Etsy
23. Japanese Cross Back Linen Apron by Magic Linen, Etsy
24. Softened Linen Throw Blanket by My Dear Linen, Etsy
25. Bamboo Eco Friendly Lunch Box, Etsy
How to Manage Your Shopping Budget
1. Set the realistic budget.
All you need to do is set the budget and stick to it. The easiest way to keep track of your spending is to create a simple excel spreadsheet. Shopping online is also a great way to keep the shopping under control and rethink the impulse buy.
2. Get the fave list.
Once you have your budget sorted, it's time to have a browse through shops like Etsy, Nkuku, Sostrene Green, Natural Collection and get your creative juice flowing. Don't forget to save your favourites.
3. Use the calculator.
I know, who likes to do maths when shopping, right? But believe me, having that calculator on and adding every little spend, you'd surprised how much it helps.
If you haven't found your favourite gift just yet, take a look at other options at TOP Eco - Friendly Decor picks.
Have a wonderful holiday season filled with laughter and good food! :)
Other Articles you might like:
(This article does contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission when you click the above links and make purchases (at no extra cost to you). I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you).
Know someone that will love it?
SHARE IT! :)